Paul S. Atkins Sworn In as SEC Chairman #Banking #FinancialServices

Washington, D.C.--(Newsfile Corp. - April 21, 2025) - Paul S. Atkins was sworn into office today as the 34th Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission.Chairman Atkins was nominated by President Donald J. Trump on January 20, 2025, and confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 9, 2025.“I am honored by the trust and confidence President Trump and the Senate have placed in me to lead the SEC,” said Chairman Atkins. “As I return to the SEC, I am pleased to join with my fellow Commissioners and...


http://dlvr.it/TKHxzg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEC Investor Advisory Committee to Discuss Exempt Offerings and Accredited Investors at September 21 Meeting #Banking #FinancialServices

Cleantek Industries Inc. Announces a Twelve-Month Extension of Credit Facility #CTEK.CA #CTEK.V #GLKFF #Investing #OTC #OTCMarkets #OTCStocks #SmallCaps #TSXV #Technology

International Property Alerts: Global Property Exhibition Singapore 2025 Highlights London's Best New Developments #Advertising